2 to 3 Clicks Private Limited a private limited company with its registered office at Old no. 713, New no.244, Carex Centre, Rear Block, 5th Floor, Anna Salai, Chennai- 600006 ("Company", "Wish2Wash" "We", "Us", "Our" and terms of similar meaning) operating www.wish2wash.com and all related sub domains and/or Mobile Applications ("Platform") is committed to protecting Your privacy.
The Platform is a web/mobile based platform which facilitates end customer ("End Customer(s)") to connect with a laundry & dry-cleaning service provider ("LDC(s)") in the geographical vicinity of the End Customer to provide laundry and dry-cleaning services on such terms and conditions as may be agreed to between the End Customer and the LDC.
In order to provide our full range of Services, we may collect the following types of information from You (as applicable) including but not limited to
- Your name,
- email address
- an account password,
- telephone number,
- mobile number.
- billing address,
- a credit / debit card number
- a credit / debit card expiration date
- other payment instrument details
(collectively referred to as "Personal Information")
- Non-Personal Information: When You visit the Platform, we may collect certain non-personal information such as Your internet protocol address, operating system, browser type, and internet service provider. This type of information does not identify You personally.
- Mobile: When You download or use our Platform through Your mobile, we may receive information about Your location and Your mobile device, including a unique identifier number for Your device. We may use this information to provide You with location-based Services including but not limited to search results and other personalized content .
- User communications: When You send emails or other communications to us, we may retain those communications in order to process Your inquiries, respond to Your requests and improve our Services.
We process the Personal Information You provide in any one or more of the following manner:
- To process Your request for Services,
- For providing Services, We may disclose Your Personal Information to End Customer(s) and/or LDC’s and/or other registered business partners (as applicable).
- To fulfil requests for Services;
- To improve our Services;
- To enforce our Terms;
- To contact You;
- To avoid fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities;
- To protect the security or integrity of the Platform, Our business, Services and users;
- To customise our communication with You and the marketing material we share with You;
- To allow our registered LDC’s, business partners to present customised messages to You.
- To publish any testimonials or reviews that You may have provided on the Platform;
- To contact any person You may have enlisted as a friend for reference purposes;
- To Comply with Legal Requirements: We may disclose Personal Information, in good faith, wherein the access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Wish2Wash, its users or the public as required or permitted by law; and
- Additionally, in the event of a audit, reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of Our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings), we may share/transfer/assign the Personal Information we have collected to the relevant third party.
You may update or modify Your Personal Information. To delete Your registered account, please email us at email@example.com. Requests for such deletion will be handled within 30 days and such deletion will be effective from the date of communication of confirmation of such deletion by Us to You.
We use reasonable security measures to protect Personal Information from unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and help ensure the appropriate use of Personal Information. When the Services are accessed using Internet Explorer version 9 or later, Firefox version 25 or later, or Safari version 6 or later, Secure Socket Layer ("SSL") technology may protect Personal Information using both server authentication and data encryption. These technologies help ensure that Personal Information is safe, secure, and only available to You and those to whom You have granted access including but not limited to us, our business partners, registered LDC’s and authorised third parties . We host our Platform in a secure server environment that uses firewalls and other advanced technology to prevent interference or access from outside intruders.
- Account Security: You are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of Your user ids and passwords with the Platform ("Account"). You acknowledge that neither the Company nor any of its directors, shareholders or other representatives shall be liable to You under any circumstances for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from or arise out of, or a breach or, or compromise of registration of Your Account with us and/or Your ability or inability to use the Account.
- Credit Card Security: We use third-party payment processors ("Payment Processors") for any payments made on this Platform. The processing of payments will be subject to the terms, conditions and privacy policies of the Payment Processors in addition to the Terms. You acknowledge that neither the Company nor any of its directors, shareholders or other representatives shall be liable to You under any circumstances for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from or arise out of Your use of the Payment Processors, Your payment through the Payment Processors or Your ability or inability to complete the payment.